Our large Grand Hall can comfortably accommodate family celebrations, wedding receptions, staff parties, funeral lunches, community events
- Accommodates up to:
- 250 guests theatre setting
- 175 guests banquet style with Dance Floor
- Full Catering options available
- Several Menu Options available that include our in-house made Ukrainian Food
- Serving staff, glassware and tableware included
- Full Commercial Kitchen
- Designated Full Service Bar area
- Restricted bar area opens into the hall
- certified bartenders and glassware available
- large built-in Coolers
- Wheel Chair Accessible– street level access
- Mobility accessible hall includes washrooms and wide doorways.
- Full Size Stage – large enough for a band or presentation
- Wi-Fi access & overhead projection available
- Rectangular 8′ banquet tables with chairs
- our staff set up and take down tables & chairs
- Main Entrance Reception Area with secure Coat Check area
- Clean, Private Washrooms
For information and bookings, please contact:
Korneil (780) 475-3951 or Cell (780) 717-6126
Rental & Payment Terms
The rental fee and damage deposit are due, in full, upon signing the Rental Agreement. The damage deposit is refundable minus any extraordinary cleaning or repair costs.
Use of all St Michael’s Parish Hall facilities are subject to the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement.
Liquor, Smoking, Cannabis
Renters that are serving liquor MUST have a valid liquor license (by law) as well as Event Insurance and provide copies of both prior to the event.
Smoking and/or cannabis use is not permitted inside the facility. Smoking is only permitted in designated outside areas as per City of Edmonton Bylaws.
Renters serving alcohol must have proof of valid event insurance. Event insurance can be obtained through companies such as PAL Canada
For more information on how to apply for a public or private special event liquor license please visit the Alberta Gaming, Liquor, & Cannabis (AGLC) website.
Full refund of rental fee and damage deposit if the cancellation notice is date stamped 14 days prior to the event. Customer cancelled with less that 14 days’ notice forfeit the rental fee and will receive a refund of the damage deposit.